Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

On my worktable today: more long necklaces!

Well, okay, only one long necklace. But! I do have plans for several more. I'm just making a few other things first, like the pieces that I started-but-didn't-finish in last month's flurry of activity. (And a few more challenge pieces, too... Like the piece that I just finished for this month's We're All Ears challenge. Woo!)

So, yes, long necklaces. This is the one that I'm currently working on:


The pendant is Indian Agate--and is not like any other Indian Agate I currently own. Everything I have is more on the green/brown/orange-cream scale, not this lovely red-and-mauve color. 

So! Not to be deterred, I have paired it with garnet and glass (both cat's eye and shiny purple).


The final necklace will be nice and long (about 36 inches, give or take), much like the similar ones I posted about in Part 12 of March's Monthly Challenge Reveal.*


My plan is to make a collection of them, and list them to my store. Ah, my poor long-neglected store. That hopefully will change this month... I really need to start moving some of this inventory backlog! :)

So, there you go. That's what I'm working on this week: playing catch-up from last month, and having fun with a unique Indian Agate pendant.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!


---
* - If you don't feel like clicking that link, these are the other necklaces I was referencing:


I want to make one in every color... Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)