Monday, February 29, 2016

Swap N' Hop: What I Sent My Partner

Both my partner and I have officially swapped--sent and received--our beads for the Swap N' Hop! 

And, since Michelle knows what I sent her, now I get to show it off here!

Here is the teaser picture that I posted, followed by what the picture actually shows...




Ta-da!!

In this collection: two shades of freshwater pearls, two colors of paper beads that I made specifically for her mix, two clay pod beads by Selena Anne Wells, a copper-brown lampwork focal bead by Carol Christensen-Day of GlassyFields, vintage wooden beads, two different colors of Czech glass (Montana blue and brown iris), a porcelain focal, and brass accents.


I had so much fun putting together this mix for her... It is such a joy to be able to share such happy shiny things! (And I really couldn't narrow it down--so, I just sent her everything. Heh.)

And, I didn't stop there.

As a bonus, I sent her this too:


In this collection: five different types of papers beads that I've made, white freshwater pearls, red and black Chinese crystal bicones, a ceramic focal, and silver-plated metal accents.

Something fun about this collection: I also have these materials! I thought it could be fun for us both to make something with these components... You know, as a special side-project. :)


I'm so glad that she likes what I sent, and I can't wait to see what she makes with it all!

And! I'm really excited to show off what she sent me. In fact, it deserves a blog post all its own... I just need to remember to get pictures of it before I start creating. Oh, what fun!

So, there you go... Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Happy last day of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)