Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

Want to see what earrings I made today? Either go here, or keep scrolling down to the previous entry! :)
--

My worktable this week is actually quite festive. 

I can't help it. I know that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and technically I should still be doing Thanksgiving-y things (which I will do tomorrow, I'm sure)--but I'm getting really excited for Christmas.

...My worktable definitely reflects that excitement!

Christmas colors!
...They make me think of holly berries.

The star appeared in the sky over Bethlehem...
And these golden stars and clear crystal bicones have appeared on my table.

Those jumbles will (hopefully) become two festive holiday sets... We'll just have to see if my focus can keep up with my enthusiasm.

Now, off I go to do the rest of the things on today's lengthy to-do list... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)