Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Today's Earrings: Paper Bead Clusters

I realize that it's Wednesday, and it's time for another Wednesday's Worktable. 

...I also realize that I'm battling some sort of crud (cold? flu?), and I'm now a complete and total space cadet. Seriously. I'm feeling super light-headed and dizzy and wheeeee! ...Ahem. I do hope to write my post for my Wednesday worktable, but we'll see if I can focus long enough to do that. I might just fall asleep. Blerph.

In the meantime, though, here are the earrings that I made for today! 

...Because making earrings when I'm dizzy is super fun. Or something.

My sister-in-law says that they remind her of dalmatians. :)

I actually made those beads for one of last month's challenge pieces, but I didn't end up using them. They're a bit shorter/smaller than the beads I did end up using--I accidentally made them 1/2 inch long as opposed to 3/4 inch--which means that they're the perfect length (and weight) for these happy little clusters. 

...These earrings are also the only productive thing I've accomplished today. Ugh. Stay healthy, everyone! I'm going to go get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)