Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

I am exhausted, so please pardon if my commentary is a bit lacking today.

On the plus side, though... Have some Autumn colors!


Yep, that's what I'm working with this week. 

I'm making a necklace...


...and a pair of earrings:


I'm actually almost done with that set... I'm just waiting on the toggle clasp I ordered to arrive before I can finish the necklace. That should be in the next few days.

So, what am I doing while I wait? 

Organizing!




That is a box of beads that the movers all schlucked together when we moved out of the apartment last year. I'm just now getting around to weeding through it... Leftover bits from old projects, single earrings waiting to be turned into pendants, incomplete prototypes--you name it, it's in there!

It's being fun going through and seeing what treasures I can find.


So, there you go... A worktable full of Autumn beads and rediscovered treasures.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)