Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

So, the main project on my worktable this week is a little different...


...and that's because it isn't beading--it's knitting!


While digging through my stash this week, I came across this absolutely gorgeous designer yarn that my mother bought me a few years ago. It's one of those things that I've been holding on to for just the right project...

And I decided that it wasn't doing anybody any good just sitting there.

So, I decided to make a scarf out of it. A simple garter stitch scarf. Not the most daring design, perhaps, but it will be fuzzy and soft and beautiful--and whenever I wear it, I will think of my mommy.

...And that is a happy thing.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)