Friday, June 26, 2015

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - June Reveal

Here it is, the last Friday in June.

...That means that it's time for my monthly reveal! 

My challenge this month was chosen by my best friend. She wanted to see what I could make with this boinky little bling crab:


And, well, I had a lot of fun!

While not something I would normally pick out, I really like the color of that crab. So, I mixed it with some matching aqua colored shell beads, white pearls, clear Czech glass with a shiny AB finish, and small white Chinese crystals... and this is what I came up with!


...And, yes, I just had to add a tassel. :)

In fact, I wire-wrapped that tassel on there. :)


So, there you go!

I successfully made something pretty using a component that I would not have chosen myself.

Sadly, there's no giveaway this month--it's been rather crazy busy these last few weeks (replacing our central air conditioning unit, repairing our fence, coordinating a surprise party for my husband's birthday--you get the drift), and I haven't had the time to make something. Still, there should be one coming next month... and I'll try to make it extra special.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! And thanks for letting me share this happy little crab necklace with you! 

Have a happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)