Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

On today's worktable: pearls and crystals, oh my!

Pearls, coated quartz crystals, and Chinese crystals, to be precise.
And red aventurine, for those looking at the small round beads in the top center.

My husband bought me those crystals over the weekend (yes, he's a keeper). When I brought them home, I was pleased to find that their coating's sheen matches those pearls perfectly. So, now I'm experimenting with how to put them together!

But, wait, there's more!

I'm also working on making some custom hair sticks for a lovely Etsy customer...



Two different topper options!
...This is what my hairsticks look like before they are glued, if you've ever been curious.

It's been quite some time since I've worked on hairsticks; I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

But, wait, there's more!

Because I want to show them off, this is what I worked on over the weekend (and still have strewn about my workspace)...


Pea pod necklaces!

I made these as Mother's Day gifts... I taught myself how to make them on Thursday, and then made a whole bunch of them on Friday and Saturday. I can't decide if I like the messier pods or the more stylistic ones... Either way, though, they are quite fun to make!

Erm, hi Mom!
Don't pay any attention to this.
You definitely aren't going to be getting a package with one of these in it, nosiree. :)

So, that's what my table looks like today--so many different projects! Sometimes my brain goes so fast that it's hard to keep up... And this week is definitely one of those times! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)