Monday, November 24, 2014

I've Signed Up for the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop!

Despite everything else currently going on (Moving! National Novel Writing Month! Holidays!), I've decided to sign up for another Blog Hop!

The second annual Bead Hoarders Blog Hop, to be precise.


The idea behind this hop is to encourage people to use some of those beads that they've been holding onto for whatever reason--whether they think the beads are too pricey, or too precious, or too special. I did this hop last year, and really enjoyed it. 

So, I thought... why not?

Come back on December 6th to see what I end up making!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new house! The pendant is beautiful! The earrings are great! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)