Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tomorrow... Possibly

Hello, everyone!

This is just a quick little note to say that, tomorrow, I hope to reveal what I made for the second Jenny Monthly Challenge! Hurray!

This was the April Monthly Challenge.

...I just hope my eyes cooperate.*

Rest assured, though, even if they don't cooperate, I'll post it in the days to come! After all, I've made four pieces for this challenge, and I can't wait to share them! :)

---

* - For the past few days, I've been having some eye issues... Tomorrow I have an appointment to find out if it's just allergies, or if I'm having another histoplasmosis flare-up. (If you want to know about that whole thing, I explain some of it here.) Fun fun. If you wanted to send some prayers and good vibes in my direction tomorrow, I certainly wouldn't turn them down! ...And now to give my eyes a break from the computer. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)