Thursday, January 23, 2014

Once More Checking In...

Truth be told, January has been rather exhausting. 

Faced with repeated illnesses, crazycrazy weather, and persnickety technology,* I can honestly say that the thought of a winter-long hibernation sounds wonderful right about now. Wake up and see you in May?

Yet, of course I realize life doesn't have a pause button. There are always things that need to be done, paperwork to be filled out... and, for some reason, dishes don't wash themselves (why-ever not?).

One step at a time.

Remnants of finished beading projects...
My life feels a little like my beading table.

Still, I really shouldn't complain too much. 

My creative endeavors have been almost completely channeled into bringing order to the chaos of my craft room... And I've been making great strides in that area.

Life is crazy, but life is good.

And now to go work on those dishes.

---
* - The persnickety technology is actually the main reason that I haven't been blogging that much. Why? Well, to start with, for the last few weeks, I haven't been able to use my desktop computer. Bleh.

Secondly, when I got my computer back up and running, my SD card for my camera decided to go wonky. As of right now, I've lost at least 40 pictures that I took while on Christmas break. We'll see if my husband is able to recover them... Until that gets straightened out, I'll be using ye olde Instagram photos.

And, thirdly, our internet has decided that it's fun to stop working randomly. I'll be working on a blog entry, and then the internet blips and I lose everything. Fun times.

And, since computer woes are not the most encouraging way to finish a blog entry, here, have a picture of the our most recent snow... It's like having Narnia right outside my bedroom window:



Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)