Friday, December 20, 2013

O Christmas Bead...

Recently, I bought some beautiful Christmas-themed beads from the lovely and talented Juls, of Julsbeads fame... And, well, I wanted to show off what I made with them!

So, without further ado, I present:

A Christmas Set
...from start to finish

O Christmas Bead, O Christmas Bead... :)

(Does that picture look familiar? Yeah, I've posted it before. But, the beads are so pretty that I just wanted to show them off again!) 


Ooooo, it's a progress shot!

(I've posted that picture before, too, but it seemed appropriate to share it again.)

So, what did I make? True to my modus operandi, I made a necklace, a pair of earrings, and a hairstick!

Earrings and Necklace

Hairstick

And this set is all mine, mine, mine!

...Ahem. 

What I mean to say is, I plan on keeping it. I actually have just the right outfit to wear with it, too... Something happy and Christmasy and requiring a red-and-green-handmade-lampwork-bead jewelry set.

...And now, I suppose I should stop procrastinating and go wrap some presents. Wheee!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)