Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Birthday is Tomorrow!

…Not that anyone is really keeping track of such things, but I'm excited and thought I would share.

Having a birthday so close to Christmas is actually rather fun…
Especially since my awesome parents (their tree shown here) always
gave me distinct and separate Christmas gifts and birthday gifts.

Oh, and I think I may have sprained my knee. 

...Nothing too terrible, really. It no longer hurts when I'm resting, and it can actually bear weight. It's just enough to make it uncomfortable to walk.

So, I'm not walking. 

Instead, I am sitting here with my knee elevated… Cozy and comfy, safely home after a wonderful week visiting family for the holidays (the 9 hour car ride each way was a bit rough, but totally worth it). I am playing with my Christmas presents, and listening to my husband playing video games with his friends.

It's the day before my birthday.

...Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)