Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yesterday's Random Craft...

Making t-shirt yarn!

...Proudly displaying the fruits of my labor, while my Angry Bird
plushie watches me with slight misgiving.

To do it, I used this tutorial from Mollie Makes.

Now, I don't think I quite got it right--or, at least, not quite how I wanted it. I think I cut my strips too thick, or didn't pull it out enough. 

In any case, it is very chunky. 

And, as such, I'm not quite sure what to do with it. It's a bit too chunky for finger-knitting (tried; didn't work.) It's a bit too chunky for my largest crochet hook (may need to look into giant ones). My best bet might be to knit a pot holder.

Oh, what a delicious dilemma!

In any case, thanks for letting me share my random craftings... I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)