Friday, August 30, 2013

I Am Grateful...

...for finished projects...

With all this talk of sewing, I wanted to share a photo
of a skirt that I just made. Woo-hoo!

...for fun new jewelry designs...

Because hand-painted Peruvian beads make me smile.

...for strawberry lemonade...

Especially when it accompanies a meal shared with
my awesome mother-in-law.

...for geeky jewelry...

This is a Dr. Who reference:
the Tardis painted in the style of Vincent van Gogh.

...for home-grown tomatoes...

These are not from my garden--
they were gifts from a writer friend.

...for projects to come...

This is going to be a dress!
...If I can figure out how to get the bodice right.
I suppose that's what I get for making my own pattern.

...and for the promise of fall.

Oh, I am sooooo looking forward to apple cider season!

Another busy week has come and gone, but I am thankful to say that it was much, much happier than last week. Granted, there are still on-going issues (my computer is still being wierd, and I am struggling with a whole slew of small things that add up to general annoyance)... 

But! There are also presents from my sister. And custom orders to work on. And lovely music to listen to.

Life is happy.

I am grateful.

...I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!!I love your creations!!!
    Kisses!!Sophie from Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much for stopping by! How exciting to have a visitor from Greece! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)