Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello, July!

Apparently, my body thinks it's still on vacation... Honestly, every time I sit down to write a blog entry, my brain turns into mashed turnips and I have all the focus of a grapefruit. 

Ah well.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

---

Things that Make Me Happy...

Being home, surrounded by coziness and familiarity and the sense of belonging.

The back of my couch:
Star Trek blanket and Angry Birds plushies.

Assembling new furniture! Last week, I put together a cute little bookshelf all by myself, and it is being turned into game central.


Not organized, per se, but getting there!

Watching pretty sunsets.


Sunset while visiting friends for game night.

Doing word-search puzzles and Sudoku.


I went through an entire book of word-searches while on vacation.

Eating blueberries.


A wonderful snack while out doing errands.  :)

Remembering cabins in the woods--and knowing that I get to go back next year.


Home away from home.

I hope that your day is also full of happy things...  Happy July!

---

P.S. Something else that makes me happy--realizing that my toe isn't broken! Sore and bruised, yes, but not swollen anymore.  Woo!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)