Tuesday, July 30, 2013

All the Queen's Roses

Recently, I have not been as active on my store as I've wanted to be. I can blame lack of time, lack of inspiration, all sorts of things... But, I don't want to focus on that. 

Today, I want to focus on something that I did just post to my store.

...Or, should I say, somethings.

The Queen's Roses


Yes, indeed, there are five pairs of similarly-themed hairsticks, all using resin roses... 

Here are some close-ups:






If you're at all interested, the story and listings can be found on my Etsy store.

More than anything, I'm just happy that I can share them... They're up and listed and no longer staring at me in the pile of things-I-should-be-doing. After all, they're so pretty, they shouldn't just languish in my to-list pile!


So, yay!

Thank you for letting me share my victory. I'm really not sure why I've been in such a slump, but here's to hoping that I'm coming out of it. There is such joy to be found in shiny things, after all--and joy in creating, too. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)