Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm back!

Well, here I am! 


After two weeks of being on vacation--in a cabin in the middle of a Maryland State Forest, away from wireless and cell phone signal--I am once more back in the land of technology and internet.

Both of my stores have been re-opened (well, taken out of vacation mode), and I am slowly catching up on things like email and Facebook and other such things.

And, of course, unpacking.

How was my vacation?  It was wonderful.  I had a wonderful, beautiful time with family...  Full of laughter and good food and amazing scenery.


...Yet, now, even though there is work piled up for me to do--dishes that need to be done, and clothes to be put away, and emails that need to be answered--it is wonderful to be sleeping in my own bed again, and surrounded by everyday familiarity.

It is wonderful to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)