Monday, May 6, 2013

Songbird Tribute Reveal: Sing Down Heaven

This is the last week of Songbird Tribute! 

Today's set is made for one of the pivotal characters in Valnon's history--St. Alveron himself.  (Honestly, he's kind of a big deal.)


Sing Down Heaven
Set for St. Alveron of Valnon

Earrings for St. Alveron



Necklace for St. Alveron



Hairsticks for St. Alveron



The listings are here:
earrings
necklace
hairsticks

---

It's hard to believe that, after this, there are only four more characters to reveal...  Unless, of course, I decide to do even more. (Characters that haven't even been introduced yet?  Sure!)

This whole experience has been a blessing, though... I've been struggling with a major, major case of dratted writer's block, and have been having a hard time coming up with stories of my own. And, given the fact that a lack of stories limits how much I can post to my store, that's kind of a big deal. 

This project has given me the opportunity to create with impunity, and it has been wonderful.

Still, I would love to make pieces for my own characters again.  One day! ...Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)