Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Songbird Tribute Reveal: The Godsword Captain

I really enjoyed making today's set...  In fact, this was one of the first designs that popped into my head when I first took on this project.  

How exciting to be able to share it now!  


The Godsword Captain
Set for Aeric the Shrike

Earrings for Aeric



Hairsword for Aeric



Here are the listings:
earrings
hairsword

---

...Wow, only two more days to go!  

I have to admit, I'm both excited, because that means that everything I've worked on will be revealed, and rather sad, because I've really enjoyed myself doing this.  Ah well.

In the meantime, have a "behind the scenes" shot...  Here's me preparing for today's listings:

See that?  An actual copy of the book!

My biggest challenge today was to not start re-reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)