Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some of This Week's Shinies...

...Also wanted to share a few of the listings I've posted this week.

Just for fun.

And because, after doing some kumihimo, I'm tackling that To Do List of Doom, and feeling much more capable of getting things done.

So! I present:


Lady Copper-Smith

Hairsticks made with ceramic focal beads and copious amounts of copper.



I also made/listed two matching pairs of earrings...

A pair made with the purple/blue ceramic focal beads:




...And a pair that echoes the dangle of the hairstick:




All in all, I am very pleased with this set... I've had those hammered copper dangles for years, and it is incredibly rewarding to do something (finally!) with them.

...I think I'm going to go do some more cord-braiding now.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)