Monday, April 22, 2013

The First Reveal of Songbird Tribute: Song of Dawning Set

It's here, it's here!  The reveal of Songbird Tribute is finally here!  This first set is devoted to the first of the Songbirds, Dmitri.


Song of Dawning
Set for Dmitri, His Grace the Lark of Valnon

The earrings for Dmitri.


Hairstick for Dmitri.


Necklace for Dmitri.



The Song of Dawning listings, complete with story, can be found herehere, and here.

---

Some logistics...

Project Overview:

  • I have made 44 pieces (more, actually, if you count hairstick pairs as separate... and because one character got an extra design)
  • I have represented 17 different characters
  • I have taken 2,550 pictures total
  • I have become officially and irrevocably addicted to morning coffee

How this reveal is going to work:

Because there are so many pieces, I am going to do three characters today, and then one a day for the next couple weeks.  They will all be available here.

L.S. Baird and I have been in constant communication about this...  We are so, so excited to finally be able to share our hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)