Monday, February 18, 2013

Bead Soup - What I Sent to My Partner

What I Sent to My Partner:
A Reveal in Four Photos

Here it is...  all black and white, swirly, and mosaic-like.

Here it is... swirly and mosaic-like.

Here it is...  swirly.

Here it is!!

Ta-da!

This is the collection of beads that I sent to my partner...  And, since she has received them, I am now at liberty to share them with you!

The focal is a flower carved in olive jade.  The clasp is a antique gold toggle in the shape of a leaf.  The beads include lilac stone, cats eye glass, glass pearls, seed beads, and freshwater pearls.  Brass filigree, leaves, and stampings round it off.  Hee--I even included two hairpin blanks, for her to have fun with (if she so desired, of course)!

I had so much fun putting it together for her...  I can't wait to see what amazing things she makes with it!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)