Friday, January 4, 2013

Business Spotlight!

Once again, the lovely people at Stonekry Resale Books have asked me to do a business spotlight!

Here it is, in all its glory...
Now, with new ruffle scarf action!

I made a few changes from last time...  I included ruffle scarves instead of hairsticks, and I kept everything in the same price range.

Also, I didn't have to start from scratch--which was nice.  (Yay for not having to sew another table cloth!  *twitch*)

Here are a few close up shots (click on the pictures to get a nicer, bigger view):


Silmarils and gear pendants are in the jewelry box;
beaded necklaces and matching earrings are
featured in the back.

The purple-green crochet ruffle scarf is completely new, made to match
the color theme of my table.  Also, the ruffle yarn used to make it
was much more expensive, so it is special and probably one-of-a-kind.

Button necklaces!
I had so, so much fun making those necklaces
while on vacation.

Necklaces and ruffle scarves.

Decorating with ruffle scarves =
an exercise in POOF.


Thank you, thank you again to Stonekry Resale Books!

And, like last time, the pictures don't quite do it justice...  If you're in the area (Anderson Township, Ohio), be sure to check it out!

---

There is one other, extremely special thing that I put together for this display...  I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail!  Don't worry--I'll be sure to tell you all about it, once it's here!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! All those poofy ruffle scarves--fun and frolic! Love the button jewelry-- children's librarians can dress with delight!
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! Wish you could see it in person!

      ...I seem to be going through a creative phase right now where I am thrilled by all things bright and poofy. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to tell that from my table at all! ;)

      Delete
  2. So colorful and fun! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)