Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Pendants!

Apparently, I am over-achieving today.

Not only have I written over 3,600 words for NaNo...  not only have I introduced ball chains for my Silmarils (see last entry for that announcement)...  not only have I taken over 200 photos for my store...

I have also just added 11 new listings to my store.  

Booyah!

Here are the nine new pendants:

Gears!  Yay for steampunky goodness!

An artistic angle shot...  for extra drama.  ;)

And, I also added--surprise!--ball chains to match them!


Look familiar?  :D

Here is what the pendants look like on the chain:

Copper Spindle Gear Pendant

Copper Rounded Gear Pendant

Brass Rounded Gear Pendant

Pewter Spindle Gear Pendant

And now I'm going to go crash.

Or play Angry Birds.

...I think I've earned it.

---

For those keeping score, that accounts for 10 of today's new listings.  The other one?  A simple, yet elegant, pair of earrings, found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/113788264/unbroken-circle-earrings

Yeah...  it is definitely time to do something mindless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)