Thursday, November 1, 2012

Did You Know...

...that I'm now selling ball chains to go with my Silmaril pendants?


Sample Silmaril, hanging from one of these
new ball chains.

They are 18 inches long and silver-plated...  simple and elegant, allowing the pendant to really stand out.  And their closures are perfect!

See how thin and streamlined it is?
Perfect for sliding the pendant on and off--
making it interchangeable!

For right now, I only have them in silver...  Still trying to find nice copper ones to offer, as well.

They also cascade nicely.  Just sayin'.

Close up of the chains.

I know it might seem silly, but I'm really excited!  :D


---

NaNo update:
I am currently at 3,600 words.  Not sure if I will continue writing tonight--but, either way, not a bad start!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)