Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Things to Be Happy About...

So, I am having my wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow.  All four of them.  At once.


While I'm not exactly looking forward to this, I am happy that they are going away...  And that made me think of:




Things to Be Happy About!

  1. Having my wisdom teeth removed--having an end in sight to the mouth drama.  
  2. Living in a day and place where I have access to good medicine and good surgeons.
  3. Being able to chew! ...and the promise of doing so again, once this is all said and done.
  4. Knitting again!  I have started work on my Dr. Who scarf!!
  5. Lying in bed, reading children's books and looking at the world with wonder.
  6. Re-learning the wonders of pudding.
  7. Having friends and family who love me.



The children's books of choice: three written by Edith Nesbit,
penned between 1900 and 1904.

The Doctor Who scarf!!
...And also my first adventure using circular needles,
even though I'm not knitting in the round.


---


So...  what are you happy about today?  I would love to hear!



1 comment:

  1. My happy things
    1. The blue sky over the trees when the mist burns off.
    2. A hot shower after a cold swim--warm and dry.
    3. A soft avocado
    4. Giving surprise presents
    5. Cup of cold water
    6. Libraries
    7. Libraries with public computers
    8. Lightning bugs in the back yard
    9. Rereading Secret Garden
    10. Your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)