Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It Went Well!

So, today was the big day.


After a week of not feeling well, followed by a week of fever and utter pain wherein I couldn't chew at all, I am now hopefully on the road to complete recovery. 


Good riddance, wisdom teeth!


So, yeah.  I had all four wisdom teeth removed.

Waiting for my turn on the operating table...
At least dentist chairs are actually comfortable!


Overall, it went well.


I am exhausted (to be expected), and my mouth hurts (also to be expected), but the surgery itself went very very smoothly.  I was in and out in about an hour--including the time it took them to knock me out with anesthesia, and the time it took me to wake up.


And now, I am on good meds--and a promise from my husband for as many milkshakes as I want.


So...  Hurrah for being on the road to recovery!  


And now, to go get another ice pack.  


---


...Hopefully, this means that soon I will be able to return to my regularly scheduled blog of happy shiny crafting things, and not the ongoing medical saga.  Oh, it will be happy to talk about beads and knitting and sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)