Monday, June 11, 2012

Dr. Who Scarf - Progress

This past week has been one of much resting, much reading, and much knitting.


There is something very relaxing about
having knitting needles in my hand.

The Dr. Who scarf is coming along quite well!
 
Happy lines of color.


How far have I gotten in my Dr. Who scarf?  


Oooo, oooo, let me show you!




...How exciting that there are enough people out there making Dr. Who scarves to even merit a counter like this.  Wheee!

And for those wondering, I am using this pattern, courtesy of wittylittleknitter.com.

---

And, for those interested, the healing process is coming along quite well.  My jaw is pretty sore, but there haven't been any complications.  I go back on Wednesday for a follow-up appointment, and I expect it to go well.

Also, I have rediscovered a love for macaroni and cheese.

4 comments:

  1. A Dr. Who scarf? How cool is that! Love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tickled you're knitting inside and out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank _you_ for inspiring me to learn how! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)