Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Table

This week, what do I have on my table?

Antibiotics.

And prescription painkillers.

And a referral to an oral surgeon, so that I can have all four of my wisdom teeth removed.

Gah.  I am completely beat.  

So, here.  Have a pretty picture of leaves.



I'm going to bed.

---

For those interested: 
Today, I discovered that I do not, in fact, have a cold.  Or even the flu.  Instead, I have both pericoronitis and severe tonsillitis (hence the antibiotics)--which I was my temperature was hovering over 100 degrees this past weekend.

I thought it wise to put both of my stores in vacation mode while I recover from this...  I plan to reopen them next Monday, June 4th.

I will probably be gone for a few weeks later in June, when I get my teeth pulled...  but, I'll play it by ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)