Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuesday's Table... A Day Late

Pardon me for being late on this post--apparently, I have the plague.


...Or at least a stomach virus.


Instead of doing anything even remotely productive, for the last two days I've been stuck on the couch watching Mythbuster reruns.  (Not that I mind the Mythbuster reruns, mind you...  I just wish that it wasn't coupled with tummy-grumpiness.)


So, that answers the question: what have I been working on this week?  Absolutely nothing.


But here's what I made before I got sick!


Silmaril pendants!

...And more Silmaril pendants!

...And even more Silmaril pendants!


Yes, indeed, I've been making all sorts of lovely Silmaril pendants--and even some magnets--that I hope to post to my store once I no longer have the plague.  (I've been staying out of my craft room, so as to keep all my germs to myself.)


So, yeah.  That's what I've been up to.


...Now it's time to go watch more Mythbusters.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely shiny things! Hope you're feeling much better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)