Monday, March 26, 2012

Things to Be Happy About...

For some reason this last week has been rather difficult for me.  I've been going through spontaneous bouts of self-doubt--especially with my writing.  It can be so hard to see the big picture when focused on the here-and-now.  I need to take a step back and breathe.  Will I ever finish this novel?  Yes.  Will it be hard to get there?  Yes.  


...Will it be worth it?  Yes.


So!  In the meantime, I am once more here to focus on the beautiful, the delicate, the joy that comes from breathing.


---


List of Happy Things:

  1. Music
  2. My wonderful and supportive husband, who always knows just what to say
  3. A clean apartment
  4. Creating lovely things using my hands
  5. Spending time with friends
  6. Being able to host parties--indeed, having a place to do so
  7. Conquering fears, one little step at a time
  8. Remembering that my worth comes not from what I do, but just from being who I am
  9. ...And the view from my craft room window:


Everything is green and lovely!
Buds on trees, beginning of spring leaves.


Take a step back.  Remember to breathe.  I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)