Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Time for Harry Potter!

A little over a year ago, I made my first Harry Potter-themed Silmarils.  (Doubt me?  Go here!)


Today, with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 coming to theaters in less than two weeks, I posted some to my store.  The result?  20 new listings, all in the colors of Hogwarts.


Gryffindor Pendants

Slytherin Pendants

Hufflepuff Pendants

And, because I know that there are Harry Potter aficionados out there, I also included some Ravenclaw pendants in silver and blue (the movie colors), as well as bronze and blue (the book colors).

Ravenclaw Pendants, Movie Designs

Ravenclaw Pendants, Book Designs


And I didn't just leave it there!  There are also matching magnets.

Hogwarts Magnets!


Yes, I have been busy today.  Worth it?  Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)