Friday, May 13, 2011

First Sunburn of the Year...

Repost from yesterday, since blogger was having a few issues. 

----

Today, I crafted outside.

Today, I burned to a crisp.*

But, it was worth it!  I love being outside when the weather is nice...  Whether it's crafting on the picnic table, or taking a walk at the park, I like the fresh air and the feel of the breeze.  The only problem is that my skin is ridiculously pale.  I go outside for five minutes, and I burn.

Some people, when they burn, have it mellow into a tan over a few days.  Does mine do that?  Of course not.  It will fade completely in a few days, and then I'll go right back to being pale.

Maybe, just maybe, it will happen this time.  Not likely...  but I can always hope!

In the meantime, I'll enjoy my pictures of the sky:




Yes, it really was that lovely!  That was the view over my head, the entire time that I was crafting.

--

* - Okay, okay, it's not that bad...  I'm just tinged red.  So, enough to whine about it, but no need to visit the emergency room.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)