Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update and Question

This morning, I took over 500 pictures of new items for my store.*  Now I am going through all of said pictures, trying to decide which ones to use for my listings.  I am limited to five pictures per item, after all...  And sometimes it can be hard to choose!


The next step: coming up with the stories to attach to them!


I do have something to show for my work, however...  I just posted two sets.  One is the Phoenix Feather set (shown here); the previous one sold, and I had the materials to make another one.  The other set is one that I originally made for myself, but have never worn.  


Behold: The Treasure of Mazade!


Treasure of Mazade - Hairsticks

Treasure of Mazade - Necklace


Mazade is a place that actually features prominently in my Landus Fantasticus novel.  When I first obtained these elements, they immediately reminded me of it; the color combination was perfect.  I am particularly in love with the necklace--how the lacy edge of the pendant matches the lacy look of the chain.  I have never worn it, though, so I thought I would list it.


One more thing...  I have so much more that I'm working on currently.  More Silmarils (I also posted a pendant tonight, called Rose Red).  Matching earrings for the Ouroboros necklaces.  More hairsticks.  


Is there is anything that you would like to see me work on?  Please leave me a comment!  A particular color combination that you want to see?  More hairsticks and less necklaces?  I would love to get your feedback!


And, with that, I am off to sorting through pictures.  Hope everyone has a good night!


---


* - For the record, 500 pictures is by no means an excessive amount.  For each item, I take between 20 to 80 pictures--trying to get the angle and the lighting just so.  I take the visual aspect of my store very seriously, and want to make sure that I always post the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)