Tuesday, March 1, 2011

They're Back!

Yes, indeed, my "Caged" series of earrings is back.  Hurrah!  


For those that didn't know, this series of earrings has been on a hiatus for the last few months.  The reason is simple: I couldn't find any more of the silver cage beads. I scoured stores, both online and in my physical location, to no avail.  I honestly thought they had been discontinued.  Imagine my delight, then, when my friend located some for me!  


The cages that I now have in my arsenal now are silver-plated, brass, and copper.  I currently have no brass ones listed...  I do, however, have these listed:


Caged Moss - in copper

Caged Moss - in silver

Caged Night - in copper

Caged Night - in silver

Caged Dew - in copper


And, here is a sneak peak of one more pair to come!

Currently unnamed...  possibilities include "Caged Sky"
and "Caged Water"


Interested in a particular color combination?  Brass and red, silver and purple, copper and orange?  Let me know--I would love to make a custom pair, just for you!  :)


Another option: I have made hairsticks using the cage as part of the dangle.  Indeed, the possibilities are endless!  And hopefully, my stock will be endless, too...  Yay for chance discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)