Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green, Green, Green!

Ahhh, it's that time of year.


At least were I live, it's that time of year that you just know that it's going to get warm soon.  And you just know that things will turn green soon.  And you just know that it's going to happen any minute now--why won't it just hurry up, already?


When walking outside, it's like nature knows that Spring is coming.  The birds are becoming more active; the cardinals that nest outside my window have been chirping quite boisterously.  The air feels heavier; the clouds swell with rain and not snow.  I, for one, am extremely excited about the prospect of warmer weather and lots of green!


To tide myself over until that happens, I have recently posted four things to my store...  all green.


Enjoy!

Spring Leaves - Earrings
Their color is actually a bit closer to the light green seen
in the picture below.

Spring Leaves - Necklace
This necklace really makes me smile.

Frosted Spring - Silmaril Pendant
I'm now posting my Silmaril pendants separately, without
chains...  I should be blogging about this soon, too!

Frosted Spring - Silmaril Ring
A perfect touch of green, while waiting for Spring
---
Edit 3/11/2011...
Right after I posted this, it started to snow.  A lot.  And then the next day (today), it all melted because the temperature reached 50 degrees Fahrenheit.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)