Monday, November 29, 2010

StarCraft - Take 2!

Remember this post?  I was so excited about posting a three set series of StarCraft geekery--three pairs of hairsticks and three pairs of earrings to match.  Each of the major races was represented: the Terran, the Protoss, and the Zerg.


Well, I am happy to report that I made a repeat of said three set series--and I posted them to my store today!  As with last time, I had a great deal of fun making them (even though I ran out of the large yellow beads, so the Protoss earrings are a different style than they were last time).  All in all, I am very pleased.


Enjoy!

Outlaw of Mar Sara - Earrings

Outlaw of Mar Sara - Hairsticks

Selendis, High Executor - Earrings

Selendis, High Executor - Hairsticks

Queen of Blades - Earrings

Queen of Blades - Hairsticks

One of these days I should make these for me, as well... to wear while playing StarCraft 2, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)