Monday, November 22, 2010

Posted - Five Pairs of Hairsticks!

That's right--five pairs!  Yay!


Doing National Novel Writing Month has put me a little behind as far as posting new items... So, today I have been working on rectifying that!  


Royal Pink
A fine pair of hairsticks to match the currently listed necklace
and earrings.

Sunset in the Forest
I sold the original of this pair of hairsticks...  Imagine my
glee when I found out that I could make another pair!

Lady Lynneth, Dragon Walker
A previous design, this time made with mini hairsticks.

Moonwebs
Finally, a pair of hairsticks to go with my best-selling
moonweb earrings!

Falling Leaves
A brand new design, crafted in honor of my favorite season.

The story for the new design--the Falling Leaves--was inspired by my mother.  For as long as I can remember, she and I would look at all of the fallen leaves to find the "perfect" one.  Our criteria was always varied...  what color was it?  what size was it?  was it in good condition, or had it been stamped underfoot one too many times?  I don't know if we actually ever found a "perfect" one, but the memories of the search are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)