Friday, October 29, 2010

Picture Project - Update 12

The sunlight has been changing.  


It used to shine brilliantly on my desk between 9:00 and 11:00 AM.  Now, instead, it shines on the area right next to my desk during that time--never touching the desk at all.  It's still beautiful, I've just had to change my routine a bit to get brilliant pictures.  Ah, adaptability!


That said, here are three more picture updates--all of necklaces.  Very tricky necklaces, at that...  it took a lot to get photos that pleased me.  Still, I am content.

Peace Walker - Necklace

Peace Walker - Necklace (Detail)

Hearthstone - Necklace

Apples and Cider - Necklace

Apples and Cider - Necklace (Detail)


As I start preparations for NaNoWriMo*, my photography has slowed down a bit.  Still, I am planning on working on this Picture Project until it is completely done...  whenever that may be!


---


* NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month.  It's the time of year where crazy people around the world try to write a novel in one month--50,000 words, to be precise.  For more information, go to their website.  I've done it the past five years (made the goal the last two years), and I'm definitely excited about this year's endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)