Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Autumn Inspiration

I have been calling this my store inspiration blog.  Why have I been calling it that?  Well, because of the myriad of different topics found here.  After all, some of my posts are directly connected with my store, and the things that I list there.  Some other posts deal with my creative endeavors related-to-but-not-listed-on my store.  Yet other posts have to do with the day-to-day things that I encounter that spark my creativity and my love for beauty.


This is one of those latter posts.


Here are some pictures that I have taken these past two weeks, on different days.  They capture some of what I love about Autumn--the beautiful leaves, the striking sky, the deepening shadows, the silent twilight.  Some where taken outside in our backyard, some where taken at the park...  but they were all taken because I love Autumn.  It truly does inspire me.


Sun through the leaves - taken at the park


Translucent leaves - also taken at the park

Dramatic sunflare - taken at the park


Simple leaf on wood - taken in the backyard


Very happy kitty - taken in the backyard


Sunset - taken in the backyard 


Sunset through branch filigree -
taken in the backyard


Orange and gold - taken at the park

Sun through yellow leaves - taken at the park


Standing at the trunk, looking up -
taken at the park

Dressed in full Autumn splendor - taken at the park

Sky chiaroscuro - taken on the drive home from the park

And so, when the trees are bare and the weather starts to get colder, I can look on these pictures and remember the beauty of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)