Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After a long hiatus...

You may be wondering: where, oh where, have I been?

Then again, you may not have even noticed I was gone.

Whatever the case, I'm going to tell you anyway (it is my blog, after all).

Some major things have happened in the months since I last posted. My best friend moved to town, and is currently staying with my husband and me. Major pieces of furniture have been purchased, and subsequently our apartment is undergoing reorganizing (including my crafting area, which has enveloped a majority of the dining room table). My husband and I celebrated our first year anniversary. I once again won National Novel Writing Month, writing over 50,000 words in one month. The holiday season descended with dozens of cookies and presents and numerous trips to bead stores.

And I have been making lots of beautiful things. Beautiful things that I hope to post here soon. Keep on the lookout! 2010 promises to be an exciting year... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)